Feb 11, 2009

But I really need that.

The problem with participating in a group event, like the Life Time Fitness Triathlon, with a team is that you get exposed to all kinds of cool gear. Not that I'm a gear-head per-say, but there is some really cool stuff out there. While mama does need a new pair of cycling shoes she does not need the snazzy-ass touring bars for her bike, but they are slick. 

Last night I was given a break from beating up my body and instead enjoyed an hour long meeting about gear. Swimming gear, running gear, cycling gear, and of course all of it was really cool. 

Having not worked out last night, I'm not quite a sore today as I have been the last few days. Tonight we swim! I so wish that I could bring a camera and take a few shots of Molly and I in our swim caps and goggles. I'm sure we look awesome. 

1 comment:

  1. Whatever you do, do not go to amazon and start comparing gear. That way madness... :)

    ReplyDelete