Feb 24, 2009

Holy Crap!

I think I've found the secret to feeling great. I hope you're sitting down for this. I'm pretty sure that eating well and exercising is the key to feeling great. No, seriously, listen to this; I woke up BEFORE my alarm this morning. I don't think that has ever happened in the history of the world, at least not for me. Not only did I wake up before my alarm but I slept like a log and felt awesome when I woke up. The interesting thing is that I didn't really change my diet until very recently. I've been working out a ton, which feels great, but over the weekend made some minor, but clearly significant, changes to my diet. I feel like kicking ass today. 

Molly had suggested that I start drinking smoothies in the morning because I hate breakfast so much. I've tried to eat breakfast but it never sits quite right. I usually don't have my coffee until I get to work, so before I leave the house I make a smoothie and drink it on my way in. I put protein powder and flax powder in it for added boost and holy cow, I feel it. I'm consuming more protein and healthier carbs, more green veggies and less processed food, and its amazing. I feel great. Holy crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment