Mar 2, 2009

Monday Morning

How many weeks have I been going at this? Not very many, but it feels like a million. I should be less sore at this point, but it really all depends on the workout. Yesterday afternoon was good, at least the running portion of it, but then (oye) we did legs, then abs. My legs are barking today. 

I will say that who ever put mirrors in front of treadmills should be shot. I picked the one treadmill in the whole gym that had a mirror in front of it, so for 40 minutes had to look at myself, or awkwardly look up at the TV while running. That sucks. Who wants to stare at themselves while working out? I understand the need to lo0k in the mirror for the purposes of form, but not for running, no mirror needed. I will not be doing that again. 

I really want to do well in this triathlon and while I still have four months of training, I'm nervous... this is a big race.

No comments:

Post a Comment