May 4, 2009

Successful Party!

Saturday, Molly and I held a fundraising party that was a huge success. It was so much fun and really wonderful to see everyone. Luckily we had beautiful weather, despite a little wind.

This week my regular kick-ass-curse-the-world training is back on track. I'm feeling so much better after a week of being sick, and no, its wasn't the swine flu. Between being sick and not being able to use my shoulder for a couple more weeks I was feeling pretty down. But now, feeling a bit better, I'm ready to take on the world! Tonight I'm going to run (instead of swim). The weather is just beautiful and perfect for it.

Over the last few days I've had the pleasure of several people telling me what motivates them. Some get motivated by watching sports, others by just seeing someone outside on a bike. I would love it if people reading my blog would tell me what motivates you!

Happy Monday.


2 comments:

  1. certain tatooed chicks in spandex, motivates me

    ReplyDelete
  2. dagnabit I missed the party. apologies!

    ReplyDelete