Feb 1, 2011

Food Diary

How telling is your diet? If you were asked to write down everything you ate for one week, and be completely honest, how do you think you'd feel about the results? Well, that's what I'm about to do. My relationship with food is challenged at best. I know that my perceptions of what I eat are not accurate. I know that I think  that I eat healthier that I do. But what I think and what I actually do  are two different things. Not only am I going to write down everything that I eat, but I'm going to write down the time that I eat it, and the amount I consume to the best of my ability. At the end of the week, I'm going to post it for all the world to see, analyze, scrutinize and pick apart. I'm hoping that I learn a thing or two about what I'm doing right and where I can make improvements.

1 comment:

  1. Food diary was kept. I am damn boring when it comes to what I eat!

    ReplyDelete