Mar 24, 2009

prepubescent kids and swimming


I would have given anything last night NOT to work out. I was pooped. By the time I could get to the gym it was after 7pm. At this hour two lanes of the pool are filled with what seemed to be thousands of prepubescent kids having their swimming lesson. If you were wondering if this group of people can be loud, the answer is yes. Of course I didn't realize this until I stumbled out to the pool, dragging my feet and looking for Pete amongst the millions of other people cramming for a swim lane. But he found a lane of course. I did NOT want to swim. But damn it, I swam. My form was terrible, my legs didn't work, I drank half the pool and I'm pretty sure that from afar I probably looked like I was having a seizure, not an aerobic workout. All said and done, I'm glad I went. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment