Mar 13, 2009

Thank Yous

Its easy to forget to thank all of the people in your life that may help you out in little ways. Last nights spin class was awesome. I don't know the instructor's name (when I find out I'll tell you), but she was awesome. We've had her before. Her energy is amazing, but not annoying, she pushes EVERYONE in the room and kicks your ass. I thanked her after class and she was so surprised. She said that she was thinking about retiring from teaching the class and that I made her day. Are you kidding me?! Everyone in that class was sweating their balls off and should be thanking her - if they could catch their breath. Just remember to thank the amazing people in your life, chances are they don't hear it enough.

Got two more donations this morning! I wanted to give a shout out to Jeff Anderson who successfully used the interwebs to donate - thank you so much my dear! I expect to see you and Lisa O. at the finish line with a cocktail for me. And to my Todd & Elisa, what a wonderful surprise to find that in the mail. You made my morning. The fundraising seems to be just as tough as the training, but I'm working hard, talking to people. I'm confident that I'll get my goal - every little bit counts.




No comments:

Post a Comment