Mar 12, 2009

Wednesday Madness

Last night was a good swim. Molly and I are both incredibly grateful that we have such a great coach. Pete does a great job, although I think he's going to start getting mean. He hasn't started calling me Halstead yet, when he does, I know I'm in trouble. My swimming is getting stronger and strong, but holy crap. I'm beginning to understand why this is the shortest part of the triathlon. I'm more tired after swimming than I am any other kind of training. Because there's no impact and you not wiping sweat off your forehead, you don't realize how much energy you burning through. Using every single muscle in your body, muscles that I don't think have names, really kicks your ass. Or at least kicks my ass. I am slowly growing into the Incredible Hulk. 

1 comment:

  1. the hottest incredible hulk, ever to exist

    ReplyDelete