Mar 18, 2009

Tuesday Night Recap


There are so many reasons that working out with Molly keeps me motivated. One simple reason is that if I'm tired and pissy, she lets me bitch and moan and get angry - ultimately getting a better workout out of me. Now I don't know if that is a recommended approach, but she knows that it works for me. We've decided to take Tuesday nights out of the gym and onto the road. The weather is nice enough to start riding outside. We love our Thursday night spin instructor too much to give up that night - but Tuesdays for sure. Last nights class was a bit frustrating. I'd like to think that we're in such great shape that we've outgrown the class, but the fact is - the instructor seems to be there more for her own benefit than for teaching the class. No good. Move on.

I hope everyone had a happy and safe St. Patrick's Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment