Apr 27, 2009

A Monday Full of News

First and foremost; Maggie and Jay are coming to Minneapolis and will be here for the triathlon. I could cry just thinking about it. I'm running in honor of Jay and to think that he'll be at the finish line is amazing. So amazing.

Second. Doctor says that I have Bursitis in my left shoulder and I need some physical therapy. After a few sessions I should be able to swim again soon. I CAN start biking again right away though and that makes me very happy.

Molly is back from California and while I won't see her tonight - I'm psyched to know we're closer to being back on a schedule.

Saturday's run was great. Alone I did just over 4 miles, and everyone knows how much I hate running alone. This week is going to rock damn it.




1 comment:

  1. You rock! And I DO know how much you hate running alone!!

    ReplyDelete