Apr 29, 2009

Training and Recovery

I'm looking outside my office right now at what will be the new Twins Baseball stadium. I get very excited about this because I'm a huge Twins fan. On days when its raining cold, its nice to think of what it will be like to sit outside, eat a hot dog and watch my favorite team play ball. Did I go off topic? I'm sorry, this blog is supposed to be about my training.

Back to training. Molly is back from California, my shoulder is on the mend and I have some physical therapy to do, but I'm feeling great. I'm anxious for our next long bike ride, especially since the weather has been pretty nice and everything is beginning to burst with color. All of the trees are filled with their little green buds just ready to explode. Flowers are beginning to bloom and its just warm enough where you don't have to wear a jacket. I love this time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment