Feb 18, 2010

And we're off!

Marie and I had a great swim last night although it seemed as if all of Minneapolis as descended upon the Midtown Y. The pool was packed with people, some of which didn't understand the concept of sharing a swim lane. I remember looking up at one point to see if the lifeguard on duty would help to alleviate the unbalanced lanes of people, but there was no lifeguard in site. The swim was great. I did my best to keep up. I need to learn how to do these damn flip turns or else I'll NEVER keep up. Next time... I'll work on that. When we got back to the locker room is was so packed you could barley move. This was all very strange because its usually not that busy. We must have gotten out of the pool the same time an exercise class got out, or something.

Now that I'm back on a regular workout routine I'm hoping that my sleep will improve. I have a ton more energy, woo hoo! But I'm not sleeping well, I guess that will come later.

Tonight I spin! That's right my favorite class, although I learned that there is a new instructor... we'll see if he/she measures up to the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment