Jan 6, 2011

Dreaming about running

I had the most wonderful, most intense dream about running last night. In my dream I was running from a house I lived in when I was four, in Palmyra, NY (that's right, the birthplace of the Mormon Church) to Lake of the Isles here in Minneapolis. Of course in the dream the house and the lake were only a few blocks apart, thank goodness. But in my dream I was barefoot. As I ran my arms felt as though they were making longer swings back and forth, my knees felt soft and effortless and my feet hit the ground with a nice gentle launching sensation. Now I realize that since I haven't been able to use my feet lately, let alone run, it only makes sense that I would have such an intense dream that involved my feet. What was great was that I felt wonderful in this dream. When I got up this morning I had an overwhelming feeling to run! I didn't of course. If I ran right now it would likely be a painful display of crookedness. Soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment