Apr 8, 2009

With Spring Comes Change

Last night (Tuesday) we had a TNT meeting about nutrition. All of the information was good, and luckily nothing surprised me. I'm eating all the right stuff, in the right amounts and don't need to feel guilty about anything. As always though I need to drink more water. I sit with a water bottle next to me at work and refill it two or three times a day, but don't manage to do the same at home. Apparently there are these great electrolyte tablets call NUUN that I need to check out. They're a good alternative to sports drinks which are just full of junk that I don't want, and I don't like them very much.

Next week Molly and I are starting our official Tri-training. Its a week earlier than we'd originally planned, but we're bored and want to change it up. We also want to challenge ourselves a bit more. And now that its nice out, its all the more reason to start crying "Uncle!"

I noticed that that tennis courts all have their nets up. I picked up some balls (tennis that is) on Saturday and I'm really looking forward to twisting my ankle trying to play tennis.

Thought I would also mention that my favorite sister in law completed her first 5K race a couple of weekends ago. I couldn't be more proud of her! Just as I suspected, this has motivated her to set some new goals. Shellie - I love you and I think you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment