Jul 8, 2009

Surpassed $4k in Fundraising

You people are amazing. I cannot believe the amount of support and encouragement that I have from all of you. Financially and emotionally supporting and believing in me. This inspires me.

I got into work this morning and the very first person to pledge me, a co-worker, brought me flowers. She knew that I was twitchy and stressing out a bit. I even called my brother on my way in to work. Megan came by last night to help me bake a cake and listen to me babble about the event and all of the planning I still had to do. I've laid out all my gear, piece by piece so that I don't forget anything. Megan listened to me go on and on about what everything was for. She was so patient and knew that I needed to talk through everything. I'm not nervous. I'm anxious. Big difference. But I'm just as crazy as ever.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations !
    Just shows how many people think you're special and we're all damn proud of our Tattoo and Spandex Gal!

    ReplyDelete