Mar 11, 2010

Men don't belong in the women's locker room.

That's right! The women's locker room got a surprise visitor last night. Oops! When you leave the pool area at the Midtown Y and head back into the locker room, the men's door is to the left and the women's is to the right. Its very easy (I supposed) to go into the wrong room. When you enter the locker room from the pool you immediately enter the shower area. So you can imagine this fellow's expression when he realized he's gone into the wrong room.

Last night's swim was a total bust. I managed to do some very slow drills for about thirty minutes before I had to stop. My shoulder is not doing well. So I'm going to take it easy, do my physical therapy exercises and only swim once a week. Boo!

On a very happy note, my legs were killing me this morning as the running workout from Tuesday has now caught up to me. Yay! I've done a ton of stretching since and very glad that I did. Clearly this is the good kind of pain from a great workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment